Friday, March 13, 2009

Overdue update

My bad for not blogging been lost I guess lol. Well Nyways bad news with my GPA at a 2.15 I didn't get accepted into the Univ of Albany. Which sucks. Now I have no school and I'm looking into FAU, FIU, aschool in San antonio and coastal Carolina well see what happens. I'm pretty fucking bummed I haven't even gone to school this whole week since it was FCAT so I been getting drunk and eating shit. Everything I've worked for seems to e falling apart and I'm not helping out by not giving a fuck. Oh well what can I do? I'm fucking stupid I should start working out fix shit go to school get close to God. Ugh pray for me people? I'm being stupid right now. Well anyways right now I'm in Charolette, North Carolina here to play two games with the Miami Fc. Whatever updating this blog thru my phone dont feel like writing no more holla back Sunday night or Monday.

Peace God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Yo don't give up..Talk to Coach Johnson and see what he has to say..I bet you can get into school here man..Email him again and see what he says..Don't know what the money will be like and everything but talk to him anyways...Let me know if you need anything. I am leaving to Cancun tonight so Prob won't be able to talk back to u soon..cya bro

    ReplyDelete