Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My future, and being thankful!

Hey guys, well I've just gotten home and been doing some homework and thought I'd update for those who care ;). Well I've been shooting out emails everywhereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, trying to find somewhere to go for College as it appears I'm stuck cause of my grades and even with all my talent I can't get in anywhere. I mean these were the schools I could've gone too.

St.Johns Univ- #6
Univ Of Albant- #14
Univ South FL- #15
UNC Chapell Hill- #24
UMKC- #36
Univ Central FL- #48
Jacksonville Univ- #49


THATS 7 SCHOOLS IN THE TOP 50 IN THE COUNTRY FOR SOCCER THAT WERE GIVING ME SCHOLARSHIPS AND CAUSE OF MY GAY ASS GRADES I CANT GO!!!!!! FML!


Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Oh well I don't let things bother me anymore or at least I try not too, as for God says laughter brings happiness and that's all God wants is too see you laugh! So now I try to keep my days full of laughter in fact I smile as I read this and try to remember stuff that makes me laugh like old times. Haha, well anyways I also understand that the Lord has bigger plans in my life, and I shouldn't be selfish and get all angered if something doesn't work out I mean I can play soccer, I can run, I have a family, I have brothers, I have friends, I have a car, I have an awesome life! Why stress on the little things in life, when we have so much things going for us?! Start being grateful, and thankful for the things you have around you like food, clothes, shelter. Anyways I'm rambling on that!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in all of those emails I've been sending out two have garnished enough intrest in me too seem to really try and work something out with me. Those two schools are Barry Univ, a division 2 school for soccer that is about 40 minutes away from my house. Anyways he responded too me by inviting me to a tryout with his team at Barry on Wednesday (Today) and I went and the campus is ehhh small, the fields are nice though and the coaches are cool. So I went along with 4 other tryoutee's <---(dont know if thats a word lmao) and I feel as if I fared the best out of all of them I did very well assisting a goal, and scoring one and doing well defensivly, I was playing left back so I would attack on occasion. So now he told me to await his follow up email. So we'll see what happens again no matter the result I refuse to be bothered as the plan is in God's hand not mine!


Now the other University that responded to me is a much greater team Monmouth University, they are Division 1 and ranked 10th in the country! Sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. So I sent out the coach my transcripts yesterday and he said he was getting them into admissions too see what he can do, and he asked for my club coaches number. So hopefully all goes well and maybe I can somehow even with my poor grades make it to Division 1! Again all in God's hands. Well I think this is long enough enjoy!


God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment