Sunday, March 15, 2009

Recap of Charolette NC trip

Well the trip overall was good, and fun just terrible weather. We arrived here kind of late like 9:15 by the time we ate and got to the hotel (Country Inn Suites) it was like 10:40 and everyone was pretty exhausted and fell asleep. The rooms were 1 king size bed and one couch overall nice hotel. I was rooming with Andre, Laz, and Shane whom I slept with both days on the king sized bed!! Lol well since I had missed the last two practices due to straight lazyness I wasn't put to play in the first game against North Meck, and we played on the practice field of UNC Charolette, eh ok field. We ended up tying this game 0-0 against a fairly decent team wwhich had a good attack but not a great defense. We played fairly well but the reason for the tie I think was cause our starters were benched to an unknown reason beside my reason. Anyways the game was played in like 40 degree weather with ligh driZles of rain falling here and there. So afterthe game we ate at a norm restaurant we all ate pasta as usual, and then proceeded on to the hotel. Anyways after we got home we decided on having a 8 player FIFA tournament on PS3 I suck at it I'm and Xbox player but still managed to make an upset and get to the final four. After that everyone was pretty much eating crap in the room fooling around and wrestling playing vid games watching tv etc... All in all we fell asleep like at 3:30am :x.. Not healthy especially considering we had a game at 12 and had to be up by 9 for breakfast. Next morning we wake up team breakfast shower chill for a little then head out to the game, and omggggg it was fuc**n coldddd 30 degree weather with heavy rain not light, heavy. So we get to the game I forgot what the teams name was but coach finally decided to play all the starters including me result at halftime 4-0. With Rafa, Andres, Steve, and Shane all scoring. Now the team was not bad at all in facthey were tough but we just balledddd. Anyways the second half we were able to get one more goal in from Murillo. I played super good I mightve made two bad passes all game and I know the reason I played so well was because of God being on my side and me having faith and beleievig in my prayers. So now I'm here at the airport with my flight leaving in 1 hour or so. It was a really fun trip, hopefully some coaches saw me and they liked me and I can get accepted into whatever school it may be. Even though I'd plan on only going there for a year then transfer over to a big school soccer wise. Well this is kind of long, my girlfriend and I are doing good :) getting back to God slowly but surely school is bad I haven't been there like forever it feels and I need to get my crap together to graduate. Btw my boy Jona is in Cancun right now hope your having a great time.

God bless all take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment