Saturday, February 14, 2009

Chance or fable?

Well this has been devolping for a while but I don't know I'm really not getting my hopes up about it, but hey you never know what the Lord has coming your way next! So I'm just going along with the flow to let you know what I'm talking about see the events and how they went.....


-Dad brags about me to one of his clients who's also a friend of the family.
-Client says I have a friend who has professional connections with Europe.
-Turns out its supposedly Lionel Messis agent!
-Messis agent's friend calls me asks me for information.
-We talk various times, send him my info/credentials.
-Calls me today saying meet with him tomorrow with Messis agent!?



Now the reason I'm all like ehhh really not sure about this is cause my dad tends to exxagerate so I don't know whether to believe it's really "Messis agent"! But anyways, if it is wow what an oppertunity just to speak with him, and who knows tomorrow were suppose to meet up for lunch by US1, with Juan Pablo his friend the guy I've been talking too. Another thing was Juan Pablo was telling me they may send me to Europe if it's what I want!?!?!?!? See it just seems to random and too good to be true, like how from one day to another is he just gonna take me to Europe, I mean my player profile is really strong and grades don't matter for soccer in Europe but still.... Oh well I'm nervous but am really trying not to get my hopes to high about this, but I've been praying and hoping this may be my one oppertunity, and one chance to maybe get a chance to play pro, only God knows I don't know. We'll see what happens. Tomorrow is valentines day will be with my girl for dinner, and hang out and stuff I love her sooo much I hope she knows that ;)


Finally my parents get back from Colombia on Sunday missed them much. Everyone who reads this pray that I get my chance tomorrow and it's not a fable that's too good to be true. Remember with God anything can happen! God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for you man! If they give you that chance, take that money and run to Europe!

    ReplyDelete