Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Headin back to NY

Yup going back to NY, this time it'll be to Queens, NY to visit St.Johns Univ. my number one choise but I don't think the money will be right, big reason I'm pretty much going up there. I will leave Saturdaay at 6:40am and return Monday at 9:20am. Should be fun considering I have to of my boys that go to St.Johns so should build for a sick weekend. Not only that but of course I don't mind at allllll being pampered by coached haha. Well this night is off to some tilt, non poker related but whatever trying to ignore it yesterday had a sick run in the $11 rebuy before being bad beated like 7823495438 times, despite making comebacks. I finished a sick 98th place so I'll see if i can top that tonight. I'll repost later with everything I'm playing in and how I did in all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment