Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What's to come

Well I'm at school right now pretty bored, we have a sub not much to do. Anyways I'm physcially exhaustedddddddddd! Yesterday was a gruesome day on my body check it out...


Woke up 6:45am - ate 2 bananas plus shake.

School till 10:40 - Lunch for half hour 2 pizzas and a gatorade.

School till 2:30 - Trained at KSP with my boy for about 30mins doing physcial, and crossing.

Rest 45mins.

Practice at 5-7 doing pure fitness again and some technical work.

7:15-7:45 - dinner and some errands online.

8:00-8:45 Gym doing upper body and some abs.

9:00-9:45 Praying and showering

Knocked out by 10:30



Yesterday sucked, but all I think about to keep myself going is the blessing and oppertunity the Lord has given me with soccer. It's truly remarkable the chance I may be given. I say may because I found out through my mentor type of person, that Danny Vasquez a player from the Miami area who had much more oppertunitys then me soccer wise, was given the same chance to go play in Europe and try out for Napoli. He went and signed his agent (the guy who took him obv), now what I found out due to him not konwing and it happeneing to him is, if you sign an agent it makes you NCAA ineligible for 4 years. So when I talk to Marcelo again I will ask him if he's expecting me to sign, as I'm only willing to sign any agent for that matter if 'm given a professional contract in front of me, if not I can't risk it and lose my University, and education incase I don't make it in England. But anyways besides that I'm working my ass off and am going to continue to do so. I'm not drinking liquor/beer or soda. I'm not eating crap only eating healthy well trying as I'm getting a food plan so starting next week I will bring my own lunch to school and have a fully healthy nutrition. I'm gonna continue to hit the gym, and work out physcially after school (the days that we dont have fitness with club for I dont overwork myself). And get some good rest. So I see everything piecing up together pretty well up to now, family is good, girlfriend is good, soccer is good, my relationship with the Lord is good. Everything I want is going great as of now except maybe poker but then again I'm not playing and probably won't for a while maybe like two weeks or so, till I have my schedule from day to day set and see where i can fit some poker time in.

Lastly just like to Thank God again on the blessing of being chosen onto the 18 man roster that is going to Dallas Cup U19 where AC Milan and other professional around the globe teams will be competeing, since it's a U19 tournament we are taking about 5 players from University to go with us, so it really narrowed the players we can take, and again I'm blessed to be chosen as one of the few. We've won the Disney Showcase, now time to win the Dallas Cup! It's gonna be during spring break and it truly is an unbelivable atmosphere to play in, players like Wayne Rooney have competed in this tournament, just to mention the type of talent that'll be there. Well bell is about to ring I'm out enjoy.


God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment