Saturday, February 7, 2009

Yesterday :) Today :(

Well my 350 roll is going going fast! Lol and not even causenof poker! Lol well let's see my parents are in Colombia since Thursday so then Friday we thru a Getty at my house like 40 people, it was sickk loved it. But anyways since yesterday was my Getty I wanted to shop so I took my winnings to the mall and bought two gangstaa as in real nice hoodies at express and foever 21 and with food included plus toll I wasted $100ish. Then are again plus Meme ate plus hair cut plus liqqqq -$170! :x.... Partyin in Mia is expensive, but yeah def was worth it I was looking fresh at my Getty aka Club Villegas and was fadedddddd :D ! Now to some bad news and the reason I'm blogging so early my flight was scheduled to leave to NY the next day Saturday @ 6:40am I had my girl make an alarm @ 4:45am for us to wake up she slept over obv. Too fucking bad she slept till 6 till I think I randomly woke up paranoid of the time got my shit ran out of the house did 120 all the way to the airport miraculously I got here in like 12minuts new record lolll but fuck that it's not of importance since I didn't make my flight so now I'm stuck at the airport for 4 hours bored as fuck and pist, but whatever now I'm waiting my next flight I also need to make up a bs lie so fml (fuck my life) I have to lie to a coach who I told I'd be responsible with going to his school since I have go grades or SAT and he was considering giving me a big scholarship! Fuck girls.... Whatever gotta pray now, probably the reasons these things are hapebing haven't been praying. Blehhh. Whatever recap NY when I get back. Oh another specail shoutout too two of my boys Jose Marte first for coming 12th in a $100 buy in mtt for $240 and Andres for making the final table and chopping for 2k Very nice! Good luck too all!

No comments:

Post a Comment