Saturday, February 14, 2009

Review of the meeting with Messis agent!

Wowowowoowowowowowoowowowowowow! Amazingggg! Ok how to recap this I get to the place which turns out is an Italian suit place named Dimanis (I think) which has to be very costy just judging by the cars, I'm talking Porsches, BMW 645i, like baller ass cars! So I get there at 2:30 and send Juan Pablo "Messis agents friend" a text saying Im here gimme a call. I send him more texts without respond, give him three calls and a voicemail.....nothing. So I figure this was all too good to be true, and start heading back home. About 5 minutes on the way home Juan Pablo calls me and asks me, "Hey where are you!?" I'm like you didn't recieve my calls? He tells me I was on the my motorcycle with my son I couldn't answer. I later find out his bike is a Harley Davidson obvvvvvvvvvvv. Lol well anyways I head back go in go upstairs where I find them sitting at a bar??? Inside a clothing place? Tooooo baller! Well I meet Juan Pablo, Messis agent, his son, the owner of the store, his mother, everybody pretty much and their all rich no doubt. I talk to Marcelo a bit that's Messis agents name and the convo goes as follows.

Edited into english.

Marcelo: What are you doing right now with your life?
Me: Well what do you mean I'm playing with my club team, and I'm in school.
Marcelo: When are you done with school?
Me: I think June 1st, why?
Marcelo: Aghhh, so you can't do anything until your done with school right?
Me: Well I can talk to the school or whatever and see what I can do.
Marcelo: Na don't worry about it actually gives you time to get pyshically ready....So where do you want to play?
Me: What do you mean?
Marcelo: Anywhere in the world, where would oyu play?
Me: Well Spain, Italy, or England.
Marcelo: Where were you born?
Me: Here (US)
Marcelo: Alright I'm going to send you to England during preseason time right around when your done with school to try out for the Blackburn Rovers, Tottenham etc. How's that sound?
Me: (Tryin to hide my excitement) Yeah that sounds great but like where am I going to live or stay etc?
Marcelo: Na you don't worry about anything they take care of you for everything you just go and play, and if you do well enough they'll sign you if not we'll see what happens.
Me: Wow thank you that's really good thank you so much.
Marcelo: Na don't worry about it.


Yeah just like that I was in absolute shock! I was talking to Juan Pablo on the side asking he can just do that? Hes liek of course he sells players left and right he sold that guy on tv Danoto from Argentina he's playing with Napoli right now on tv for 7million dollars why do you think were watching this game? Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww i was just continuously amazed, I ask is he a millionaire? He laughs and says multiii, very easily. He then goes on to tell me how they go to every world cup together and Euro cup and just about every large soccer sporting event in the world! It was insane so we watch the game with everyone laughing eating food having a good time and we talk a bit about just soccer related stuff, hang out and just have an overall pleasant time, with everyone. As Juan Pablo leaves he tells me well I'll leave you too alone Danny we'll keep in touch and let me know when your parents get back haven't seen them in a while. Ok cool! So now I talk to him alone, and Marcelo asks me what position I play, I say Central back, and left back. He says great, I want you from now on to practice being a left back. Cause in the English Premier League the cantral backs are all 6'3 and like 185 etc. So instead I want you for the next 3 months until June when you leave, to kill yourself sacrifice everything for soccer this is a once in a lifetime chance. I say dont worry I will do everything I need to do to make this happen. He tells me until you leave you will not drink soda, eat fast food, or drink liquor, you will rest properly, eat healthy and kill yourself working out getting big, fast, and most importantly pyhscially fit. You need to be able to run the whole sideline up and back, up and back, I want you too be crazy fit cause that's how you got to be over there. So we talk some more about his players that he's sold and watch the game converse a bit more, then tells me listen this is my email and number I want you to send me an email when you get home we'll talk often until they day that oyu leave I'll let you know when your leaving etc. But until then I need you too kill yourself physically to make it. I say no problem we exchange information and I leave. I'm just appauled, amazed, in shock, a too good to be true feeling is inside of me. First thing I do is sit in the car say thanks to the Lord, and give him all the glory for everything that has just happened, then send a text too all my friends who I asked to pray for me that did. Thanks you guys & girls all the praying truly has worked. This should go on to show many of you that with prayer and belief in God, and making sure that whenever you do something you don't do it for yourself or family that you do it for God's glory you'll then see that anything is possible. Becasue honestly there are better defenders than me out there, but why is God going to hook them up with something like what I'm being hooked up with when they're not gonna give back anything? In difference I'm doing everything for God's glory! I pray for this stuff and it happens, I know someone who can testify to this, Phil my buddy who won like $1300 off of poker, he prayed literally everyday for him to get a big score and win money and promised he'd give 10% of his winnings to the Lord, and wouldn't you know it he did. I'll never forget what he told me after he busted. "Wow I'm so happy right now, I'm convinced on that praying works, I'm going to take a walk talk to you later...." That's what I want people to notice from my expierence is that with God you can accomplish things that maybe you never even dreamt about, it's all possible my proof is right above my friends prayed, my girlfriend prayed, I prayed and look sucsess. Now the next prayer I would like for all of you to do for me is to pray I'm in the best possible shape by June 1st. Thank you all for praying may God bless you all and Happy Valentines Day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment