Tuesday, February 24, 2009

UNC Chapel Hill

Wow, well I ask and pray for the Lord to give me blessings and they don't stop. He comes in such extraordinary ways because He is a God beyond the ordiniary to say the least. Well from the title you obv know it has something to do with the university of north Carolina tar heels of chapel hill. Unreal this a school people dream and pray their whole lives about I never even considered them an honest option ever considering my grades, but now the coach gave me a call out of no where to send my transcripts today which I did along with my clearing house ID and my SAT score we talked on the phone for about 15 minutes it was an interesting Convo and good. He seemed very interested, and plans on trying to make it down to Bradenton this weekend as IMG hosts us in a big season match. So like I said the coach seemed very interested and it all seemed to good to be true. Well anyway I went to VIctor Pastora for some info as he's the one with all the hook ups and to be honest has opened alot of these doors for me, but we all know God did it. Well anyways Vic told me that they had signed a player from Germany to fill the center back position they were missing but it turns out the guy is atrocious. So they are dying for a CB and have shears nothing but good things about me. So only God knows what's he has in store for me, in these next upcoming weeks, but all in all and as always Glory To The Lord!


Anyway no1 seemingly responded to my new posts but please do send me an email I your intrested in reading a daily scripture I'm sure it'll help u out when your down or make u rise higher when your up. Well I'm off to shower now and pray thanks everyone for praying for me!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Unbelievable man! Alright I gotta get back to some math work! Lol

    ReplyDelete