Sunday, February 22, 2009

Rambling

Been a bit since I posted, soo umm idk I gotta give a shoutout to my boy Phil for doing what he is doing for me he knows, he's only pretty much making me graduate so yeah. Anyways this weekend was fun went out had a good time, soccer, etc. Our season starts up again this Saturday for our club academy team. I think were currently something like 3rd? and were gonna be playing the number one team as of now IMG Academy up in Bradenton should be a good one, but I gotta say I'm dissapointed with our performance as a team today at soccer practice, I don't think were near 100% I'd have to grade us at about 70% right now. I got back with my girlfriend again today to break up like next week probably cause we love to fight? Lol kidding whatever were back with the "title" lol. Um oh I will be comitting I believe on Wednesday to my University either University of Albany or St.Johns Univ. Either way I'm gonna be chillen in NY. So I was thinking that for my graduation gift I should get a Mac. Lol idk though well I really don't know what to write about I guess I'll update after the IMG game unless something relevant and worth writing happens this week.
God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment