Thursday, February 5, 2009

WOW not bad i guess.

Well i played a 4.40 (after losing the daily 30k and $22 HU matches) and tid for $216. After that sat at 1/2 NL HU with $200 ran it up to $550! Shoulda stopped but said F it. Played 5/10 NL HU with all $560ish got up to a high of $780, and then started losing ridiculous hands!! Got down to $350 then my boy said

hey can you transfer any money on Stars?

I said how much?

He says what's max?

I say $350 (my whole bankroll but I wanted cash was scared to lose bankroll).

He says good pass by my crib I'll give you the money for it.

So I ship it to Charles get $350 cash, and my $125 bankroll is up to $350. Hey at least I dont have to grind anymore online, lol. Im thinking of going to the Mick tonight since I got no school tomorrow but instead I'll be playing more likely than not a house game of $20 similar to the one I took down the other day. I'll let everyone know,probably won't blog anymore till monday, since I have a CRAZY GETTY at my crib aka Club Villegas going downn! Lol and then off to NY so yeah. Im out gl everyoneeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment